Macy’s Backstage is now open at the Riverchase Galleria and Brookwood Mall, and we love it! Here are a few things you should know:
- If you like the thrill of the hunt, you’ll love the new Macy’s Backstage! It combines the best parts of department store and outlet shopping to offer shoppers great items at a fantastic value, in an easy to shop/easy to find environment. The store is bright and inviting and so much thought has been put into creating a “store within a store.” (An extra thoughtful touch: Macy’s Backstage includes authentic, gently loved high-end items from Louis Vuitton at competitive prices.)
- Macy’s Backstage refreshes its merchandise offerings with speed and style thanks to its stellar cast of sales associates, also known as the Backstage Crew. Fashion, home, cosmetics, gifts, pet accessories, active wear and jewelry all have a starring role on the selling floor, and at great savings. Taking “Center Stage” on the red carpet will be a special dedicated space in the store where the latest trends, themes and styles get top billing to inspire the shopper.
- Keeping an eye out for great finds and spotting trends, the Macy’s Backstage team curates each store to the fashion styles of the community it serves. Savvy shoppers will have a second chance to buy the sweater, handbag, dress and shoes they missed from last year, as well as new merchandise from the most coveted, cutting-edge designers, all at 20 to 80% off comparable department store prices.
- Shoppers will be able to use their Macy’s credit card and earn Plenti points at Backstage locations to enhance the customer experience between Macy’s distinct department and outlet – but no coupons or promo codes are used.
- Macy’s Backstage is open now, so get to shopping! And if you see something you like, buy it — it might not be there if you leave it and come back.
We’re sending one Same Chic Different Day reader to shop at Macy’s Backstage with a $100 gift card! To enter, simply comment “Send me Backstage!” on this post!
****Drawing concluded 6/19 at 7 p.m. CST. No further entries were included after that time. Thanks!****
One winner will be drawn and announced today at 7:00 p.m. CST. All decisions final. This contest has been sponsored by Macy’s, but all opinions are my own.