Holly Golightly may have had breakfast at Tiffany’s, but I recently enjoyed a much more delightful breakfast at our local Saks! Darlings, while you are out using your Shop Save & Share card , consider using it to scoop one (or all!) of these fab items:
1. Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Youth Renegerating Cream – My skin breathes a sigh of relief every time I dab a little of this moisturizer on under my makeup. It has a refreshing scent, a lush texture and includes a “Resurrection Flower” that makes my skin feel plumper and smoother with each use. I can particularly see a difference across my forehead (which I frequently “scrunch”). TRY IT. ($60)
2. Jo Malone London fragrances “Wild Bluebell” and “English Pear & Freesia” – I’ve talked about the personal nature of fragrance before, and RARELY do I share what I’m wearing. But what I absolutely love about Jo Malone’s line is that these are made to be worn separately, but can (and should!) also be layered together, which creates a totally new, totally delicious scent. ($60 for 1 ounce of each)
3. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Creme Body Wash – If you enjoy a luxe bubble bath or shower, this body wash is for you. It cleanses the skin without drying it out and has a subtle yet pleasing fragrance that won’t irritate sensitive skin. ($36)
4. Guerlain Rouge G L’Extrait Lip Color in “M69/Orgueil” – When cosmetics consultant Kimberly Crawford handpicked this shade for me, I was a little…scared. I haven’t worn dark lipcolor since high school, and usually stick to a nude lip (or MAC’s Ruby Woo when I’m feeling a bit daring). But this fall, beauty is all about a bold, vampy lip and I am in LOVE with this shade. The product feels like silk when applied, dries to a matte velvet finish without that horribly dry feeling matte lip color sometimes has, and the color is amazing. ($49.50)
5. Last but not least, relax and shop in total ease by making an appointment at Saks’ recently re-launched Fifth Avenue Club, which offers a very special shopping experience for customers. Shopping is neither a chore nor a bore when you have knowledgeable, approachable style ambassadors at hand who understand your budget and aesthetic and can provide personalized attention and trustworthy advice. This is an elevated level of service – where you can preview sleected looks in a swanky private suite – which makes shopping a pleasure. I I encourage you to schedule a visit, whether you’re looking for items you can mix and match for daytime wear or shopping for a special event.
Ready to shop? A Friends and Family promotion is happening now through October 20, online and in stores (with some exclusions). Saks is located at 129 Summit Boulevard.
Pingback: In which I am made over… | Same Chic Different Day